To assist with the increased strain on our healthcare system due to COVID-19, Lockridge Medical Centre is now able to offer phone consults (for current patients, must have been seen at the practice within the last 12 months and patients who are eligible).
This will allow at-risk and unwell patients to remain at home to protect those that are vulnerable in our community. This service will be bulk-billed for the following patient groups:
– Suspected or confirmed coronavirus cases
– Patients over 70 years of age
– Aboriginal patients over 50 years of age
– Patients with chronic disease (diabetes, heart/lung issues)
– Patients with low immune systems (chemotherapy etc)
– Pregnant women
– Parent of a child under 12 months of age
These consults can be booked by calling the clinic on (08) 6278 2555 Please make sure you have an up to date phone number listed with us for a return consult call.