COVID-19 – Important Information if you have a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath and you have travelled please contact the practice by phone before making an appointment or visiting the practice.
For more information click here: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
Prevention and treatment
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
– Stay home when you are sick.
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects & surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
– If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
If this relates to you and are thinking of coming to the practice please call first – (08) 6278 2555
Posted March 6th, 2020